Pages

Love Quotations

Wednesday, July 31, 2013


-->Love is a combination of care, commitment, knowledge, responsibility, respect and trust.

-->At first you didn’t mean much to me, but now, you are all I need.

-->You’ve had my heart since hello. Nothing will ever change that. Not distance, not time, not space. Nothing will ever take my heart away from you.

-->It’s always better when I cry in your arms.

-->Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.

-->Make Your Loved Ones Smile.

-->You don’t need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely.

-->If there ever comes a day, when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.

-->Love is not about how much you say, ‘I Love You’ but how much you can prove that its true.

-->True love is rare, and it’s the only thing that gives life real meaning.

-->Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.

-->How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.

-->Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.

-->Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

-->Today I caught myself smiling for no reason… then I realized I was thinking about you.

-->To love rightly is to love what is orderly and beautiful in an educated and disciplined way.

-->Love is a serious mental disease.

-->If he makes you laugh, kisses you, says he’s sorry, makes an effort, hold your hand, attempts to understand you, then believe it or not, He’s PERFECT.

-->When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled, because you knew.

-->Even in the most infertile of all lands, a seed of love always grows.

-->The best use of life is love. The best expression of love is time. The best time to love is now.

-->Sweet candies are nice to eat, Sweet words are easy to say but sweet people are hard to find.

-->Everyone says that loves hurts, but that's not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone confuse these things with love but reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel wonderful again.

-->When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, no one can ever tear them apart.

-->Love is a language spoken by everyone but understood only by the heart.

-->In true love, there is no mountain too high to climb. No river too wide to cross. And most of all in true love there is no ends.

-->Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it's everything in between that makes it all worth living.

-->Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

-->Falling in love is like jumping off a really tall building. Your brain tells you it is not a good idea, but your heart tells you, you can fly.

-->What is love? In math: an equation; in history: a war; in chemistry: a reaction; in art: a heart; in me: YOU.

-->You really love him, don't you? a simple psychological question, no name was mentioned but suddenly someone came into your mind.

-->I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

-->You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not.

-->You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

-->You've got to dance like there's nobody watching. Love like you'll never be hurt. Sing like there's nobody listening. And live like it's heaven on earth.

-->It takes a minute to have a crush on someone an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

-->According to Greek mythology humans were originally created with 4 arms 4 legs and a head with 2 faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate parts, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other halves.

-->It’s not hard to find someone who tells you they love you, its hard to find someone who actually means it.

-->If I could chose between loving you and breathing I would use my last breathe to say I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment